Sunday, December 14, 2008

~5 days until bliss~

The wonderful last week of school before Christmas break has finally arrived! My class has been anxiously awaiting Friday's arrival for about as long as I have. Last Wednesday the 2nd graders had the annual Christmas performance. They did a great job! Then, on Friday the entire school had a visit from the Orange County Choppers and Santa for the CHOC Toy Drive. This week will be the official countdown. I can hardly wait for my two week holiday break! Next Tuesday my friends Kay, Rob and Tracie get to town for Christmas. I am so excited to see Kay and her husband Rob because she is pregnant and I haven't had the chance to see her little tummy yet!! I am also looking forward to every moment of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Being able to be with family and friends is an incredible gift. I am overwhelmed with joy for all of the blessings I have been given. Towards the end of my break, I will be called to duty with my mom. My dad will be having a second knee replacement surgery on Monday, December 29th. I plan to help out in any way I can to make sure my dad is comfortable and has everything he needs. Thank goodness he has my mom around!!! She is the best :-)

2 comments:

Kay and Rob Stahler said...

Yay! Schools out and I am coming home!!! Whoo Goo! This is going to be the longest week of my life at work so I cant wait to get on that plane and come see you guys! Yay

the mangiafico family said...

you forgot to mention another reason you love christmas is because of my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)